0338 100 601 Call us for a friendly WEEE disposal
- GreenWEEE opens the second plant for the recycling of electrical and electronic waste and modernize and enlarge the capacity existing at Buzau
- The smart collection stations, SIGUREC, released for the first time in Bucharest
- Smart collection and support for social causes have a common denominator called SIGUREC.
Why choose GreenWEEE?
- GreenWEEE is the biggest integrated treatment plant for electric and electronic equipment waste (WEEE) in Romania and one of the most modern in Europe.
- Investment: 10.000.000 Euro
- Treatment capacity: 50.000 tones WEEE/year
- Provides integrated services of WEEE collection, treatment and recycling
- State of the art technology in compliance with European standards (art. 6 of the EU Directive no. 2002/96/EC)
GreenWEEE International is a responsible business partner, engaged in protecting the environment, in order to generate resources from WEEE recycling and to act for a sustainable development.
We are an SR EN ISO 9001:2008, SR EN ISO 14001:2005 and SR OHSAS 18001:2008 certified company and our strategies always revolve around quality.
We are a WEEELABEX- certified company. The certification mark is for the responsible processing of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) at the highest standards.