0338 100 601 Call us for a friendly WEEE disposal
- GreenWEEE opens the second plant for the recycling of electrical and electronic waste and modernize and enlarge the capacity existing at Buzau
- The smart collection stations, SIGUREC, released for the first time in Bucharest
- Smart collection and support for social causes have a common denominator called SIGUREC.
Treatment and Recycling
Treatment process includes the following main steps:
- Recovery – in order to verify if WEEE are still operational
- Dismantling in various parts
- Fractions’ separation (metals - non-metals, ferrous - non-ferrous)
The waste is processed in uniform fractions that are forwarded, based on their type, as follows:
- metals→ smelting plants
- plastics→ plastic manufacturers, where plastic scrap is mixed with other materials in order to obtain various products
- glass → cathode ray tubes and other glass products manufacturers
- polyurethane foam pellets→ to incinerators for energetic reuse
- hazardous substances (e.g., freon, mercury, cadmium, lead, etc.) → incinerated or stored in temporary storage deposits.