0338 100 601 Call us for a friendly WEEE disposal
- GreenWEEE opens the second plant for the recycling of electrical and electronic waste and modernize and enlarge the capacity existing at Buzau
- The smart collection stations, SIGUREC, released for the first time in Bucharest
- Smart collection and support for social causes have a common denominator called SIGUREC.
Cathode-Ray Tubes Treatment
- CRTs resulted from the manual disassembling of TV sets and monitors.
- fractions of glass (contaminated and non-contaminated), ferrous or non-ferrous metal and fluorescent powder.
- The treatment capacity of the line: 30-40 units / hour (it depends on the CRT’s dimension)
Because they contain hazardous substances, the CRTs are treated in conditions of maximum security. The front panel is separated from the conical part of the tube through a special operation, so that the glass is not damaged. Afterwards the fluorescent powder that contains hazardous substances is vacuumed. The glass (contaminated and non-contaminated) is then sent to specialized units for recycling.