0338 100 601 Call us for a friendly WEEE disposal
- GreenWEEE opens the second plant for the recycling of electrical and electronic waste and modernize and enlarge the capacity existing at Buzau
- The smart collection stations, SIGUREC, released for the first time in Bucharest
- Smart collection and support for social causes have a common denominator called SIGUREC.
Small and Large Household Appliances Treatment
- Small household appliances (coffee machines, toasters, vacuum cleaners, irons, hair dryers, alarm clocks, etc.)
- Large household appliances (washing machines, cooking machines, microwaves, electric radiators, etc.)
- Fractions of plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, glass, cables, printed circuit boards, etc.
- The line’s treatment capacity: 3-5 tones / hour (depending on the type of appliance).
The external electrical cables and the items containing hazardous components are removed.
The equipment is cut in smaller pieces for an easier sorting of certain materials and components.
Some components like condensers, transformers, printed circuits boards, etc. are sorted in order to be treated on other lines.
Its role is to reduce the dimension of the fractions.
a) magnetic separation: for ferrous fractions
b) inductive separation: non-ferrous metallic fractions (ex: aluminium, copper, etc.) and non-metallic fractions (ex. plastic, wood, rubber, etc.).